At PW Lawyers, our business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. We can assist you with business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts, whether your business be small, medium or large in size.
Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
PW Lawyers can help with:
- Business structures
- Lease terms
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Franchising agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
Small Business Experts
PW Lawyers has been looking after the needs of small businesses for over twenty years. We are passionate about getting results for our clients through practical legal advice delivered cost-effectively.
Small businesses have unique legal needs that differ from larger enterprises. Our lawyers specialise in this area, so we have the knowledge and expertise to help you achieve success for your small business.
When you work with us, we listen to the goals you have and we tailor our service accordingly. Nothing is more important to us than providing you with legal solutions that meet the needs of you and your small business.
Our team is experienced across a variety of industries that our clients work in. We can assist you with:
- Business structures
- Business contracts, including purchase or sale of business
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation
- Corporations law
- Copyright, trademarks and patents
- Property and leasing
- Commercial law and small business legal advice
- Workplace and employment
- Bankruptcy and insolvency
- Tax and finance
- Business succession and asset protection
If you are looking for sensible, small-business focused legal advice, you’ve come to the right place.
We can help
No matter the size of your business, we can assist. Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced business lawyers in Lindfield.